Download as PDF
- Tallanstown N.S.is a place where children are encouraged to grow and to develop in a supportive, positive and enjoyable atmosphere. Our core aims are to provide a broad and comprehensive education, to recognise the needs and to develop the talents of each pupil.
- We are a caring school. We strive to live up to Christian values and to show genuine concern for one another. We appreciate individuality and difference. Tallanstown N.S.will strive to promote, both individually and collectively, the professional and personal development of teachers through staff development programmes.
- Tallanstown N.S.will encourage the involvement of parents through home/school contacts and through their involvement in the Parents Association. Tallanstown N.S.will endeavour to enhance the self-esteem of everyone in the school community, to imbue in the pupils respect for people and property and to encourage in them the idea of being responsible.
- Tallanstown N.S.will promote gender equity amongst the teachers and pupils.
- Déanfaimid iarracht Gaeilge a labhairt agus a fhorbairt tríd an scoil.